In over 100 years of history, the Hankyu Hanshin Holdings Group has been contributing to the development of attractive towns and communities along the Group’s railway lines by offering rich lifestyles to its customers.
As the Group’s comprehensive real estate developer, we have not only been developing and managing commercial facilities in the Umeda area and along the Group’s railway lines, but also providing high quality residential properties such as those of our own condominium brand “Geo”.
Through our real estate business, we will continue to provide “values that exceed expectation” for each and every one of our customers.
Our next 100 years starts with this year, with today, with this single step forward.
We appreciate your patronage and your continuous supports to our company and the Group.
|Name of Company||Hankyu Hanshin Properties Corp.|
|Head Office||Hankyu Terminal Bldg., 1-1-4 Shibata, Kita-ku, Osaka|
|Established||February 17, 1947|
|Paid-in Capital||12,426million yen|
|Fiscal Year-End||March 31|
|Lines of Business||
- Leasing of office and commercial facilities;
- Real estate development;
- Area management;
- Real estate funds;
- Sales of condominiums, landed properties, and residential land plots;
- Rental management;
- Land use optimization;
|Number of Employees||Approx.870|
- Hankyu Hanshin Building Management Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin REIT Asset Management, Inc.
- Hankyu Hanshin Estate Services Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Real Estate Investment Advisor, Inc.
- Osaka Diamond Chikagai Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Housing Support Ltd.
|Primary Group Memberships||
- The Real Estate Companies Association of Japan
- The Association of Real Estate Agents of Japan
- The Association for Real Estate Securitization
- Japan Building Owners and Managers Association
- Real Estate Fair Trade Council
|Licenses and Registrations||
- Residential Building Broker License (No. 395)
issued by Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (15)
- Construction business Contractor License (No. 12155)
issued under Osaka Prefectural Governor’s Permit (Special – 29)
- Civil Engineering Business Constructor License (No. 12155)
issued under Osaka Prefectural Governor’s Permit (General – 29)
- First-Class Architectural office License (No. 2393)
issued by Osaka Governor (1)
- Real Estate Appraiser Registration (No. 869)
with Osaka Governor (1)
- TypeⅡ Financial Products Business License (No. 192),
issued by Kinki Local Finance Bureau Director of Financial Products Business
- Rental housing manager registration (No. 2877)
issued by Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (1)